Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

God is doing stuff

After years of teaching to the contrary, I realize my tendency to still separate so much of my life into what is Secular, and what is Spiritual.  As I speak to Churches and groups sharing God's Word, more and more I look back on life's experiences and see that is was not random events of a secular world, rather I start seeing God's hand on all that I did.  Much of what I did as a Police Officer, Homicide Detective and SWAT Sniper have now become the stories and illustrations with which I tell of God's grace.

So... these are many of the same stories you may have heard me tell in the past, but now I have assigned them the meaning with which God speaks to me.

... stories and sermon illustrations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment